Michigan Silversmiths Guild records
The materials in this online repository form part of a larger Michigan Silversmiths Guild record group held by the Bentley Historical Library. For a more complete index to the materials, please consult the collection's online finding aid.
For questions or more information, please contact the Bentley Historical Library's Division of Reference and Access Services
The Michigan Silversmiths Guild was established in 1948 to provide support to silversmiths and those artisans who work in other metals through workshops, exhibitions, and other activities. Articles of incorporation and constitutions, history, minutes of executive board, membership lists, announcements and other mailings to members, and photographs.
Copyright has been transferred to the Regents of the University of Michigan.
Access to digitized sound recordings may be limited to the reading room of the Bentley Historical Library, located on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan.