Women's Research Club (University of Michigan) records
The materials in this online repository form part of a larger Women's Research Club (University of Michigan) records collection held by the Bentley Historical Library. For more information about the materials, please consult the collection's online finding aid.
For questions or more information, please contact the Bentley Historical Library's Division of Reference and Academic Programs
The Women's Research Club of the University of Michigan was founded in 1902 in response to the exclusion of women from the recently established all-male research clubs. Records include minutes, correspondence and reports of club officers and committees, papers concerning the club anniversaries, and photographs.
Copyright is held by the Regents of the University of Michigan but the collection may contain third-party materials for which copyright is not held. Patrons are responsible for determining the appropriate use or reuse of materials.
Access to digitized sound recordings may be limited to the reading room of the Bentley Historical Library, located on the Ann Arbor campus of the University of Michigan.