- Almazroa, Ahmed
- The dataset includes 3 different files: 1) MESSIDOR dataset file contains 460 original images and 460 images for every single ophthalmologist manual marking in total of 3220 images for the entire file. 2) Bin Rushed Ophthalmic center file and contains 195 original images and 195 images for every single ophthalmologist manual marking in total of 1365 images for the entire file. 3) Magrabi Eye center file and contains 95 original images and 95 images for every single ophthalmologist manual marking in total of 665 images for the entire file. The total of all the dataset images are 750 original images and 4500 manual marked images. The images are saved in JPG and TIFF format., NOTE ON THE DATA: Depositor accidentally left out 50 images from the BinRushed folder from the original deposit. A corrected BinRushed folder that includes these 50 images was added to this data set on May 21, 2018., and NOTE ON DOWNLOADING: The file "MESSIDOR.zip" is too large to be downloaded through Deep Blue Data. Please use Globus to download this file.
- Medical imaging, Optic cup, Image processing, Optic disc, Glaucoma, Optic nerve head, Image segmentation, Fundus images, and Automated glaucoma screening system
- Citation to related publication:
- Ahmed Almazroa, Sami Alodhayb, Essameldin Osman, Eslam Ramadan, Mohammed Hummadi, Mohammed Dlaim, Muhannad Alkatee, Kaamran Raahemifar, Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan, "Retinal fundus images for glaucoma analysis: the RIGA dataset", Proc. SPIE 10579, Medical Imaging 2018: Imaging Informatics for Healthcare, Research, and Applications, 105790B (6 March 2018); doi: 10.1117/12.2293584; https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2293584
- Health Sciences
- Retinal fundus images for glaucoma analysis: the RIGA dataset