Filtering by: Language English Remove constraint Language: English Language Python 2.7 Remove constraint Language: Python 2.7
- Detroit Residential Parcel Survey, United States Postal Service, Wayne County Register of Deeds, US Census, Yu, Deehan, Public and Affordable Housing Research Corporation (PAHRC), Veinot, Tiffany, RealtyTRAC, National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC), Okullo, Dolorence, Wayne County Treasurer, Health Resource and Services Administration (HRSA), and Data Driven Detroit
- This dataset includes census tract-level data concerning housing in Metropolitan Detroit. The data includes: 1) Total housing units and total mortgages in the tract; 2) Land use; 3) Real estate information (foreclosures, sales transactions, and home values); 4) Vacant housing; 5) Housing age and available facilities; 6) Housing condition; and 7) Spatial measures of subsidized housing in the tract. Data coverage should say 2006 to 2015.
- Housing Conditions, Community Health, Subsidized Housing Locations, Availability of Kitchen and Plumbing Facilities, Vacant Properties, Census tract level, Age of Housing, Spatial Measures, Home Sale Transactions, Land Use by Category, Housing Units and Ownership, Housing Values, and Foreclosed Properties
- Social Sciences and Health Sciences
- Neighborhood effects : Housing
- Adam Schneider and Mark Flanner
- This dataset contains all data used to generate the figures in The Cryosphere manuscript “Measuring Snow Specific Surface Area with 1.30 and 1.55 micro-meter Bidirectional Reflectance Factors,” by Adam Schneider, Mark Flanner, and Roger De Roo. These data support the theory, calibration, and application of the Near-Infrared Emitting and Reflectance Monitoring Dome (NERD), an instrument engineered to rapidly retrieve surface snow specific surface area in the field. Note that this deposit includes a microCT scan database for natural snowfall samples collected in New Hampshire during 2015-2017, comprised of raw tiff files as well as reconstructions, binarized reconstructions, and some 3D model reconstructions. and Running python scripts generally require that the following packages are installed: NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and ipdb (for debugging).
- Snow specific surface area, Monte Carlo, X-ray micro-computed tomography, SNICAR, Near-Infrared Emitting and Reflectance-Monitoring Dome, Bidirectional reflectance factor, Cryosphere, and 3D
- Citation to related publication:
- Schneider, Adam & Flanner, Mark & De Roo, Roger. (2018). Measuring Snow Specific Surface Area with 1.30 and 1.55 μm Bidirectional Reflectance Factors. The Cryosphere Discussions. https://doi.org/10.5194/tc-2018-198
- Supporting data for the Near-Infrared Emitting and Reflectance-Monitoring Dome