Title: Epileptogenesis modulates spontaneous and responsive brain state dynamics - Code & Data Open Access Deposited
|Other Funding agency|
(2019). Epileptogenesis modulates spontaneous and responsive brain state dynamics - Code & Data [Data set]. University of Michigan - Deep Blue. https://doi.org/10.7302/r6vg-9658
Files (Count: 5; Size: 4.42 GB)
|Thumbnail||Title||Original Upload||Last Modified||File Size||Access||Actions|
|EChangelog for REVISED_V2_Epilep....docx||2020-03-05||2020-03-05||15 KB||Open Access||
|REVISED_V2_Epileptogenesis Code ...y.zip||2020-03-05||2020-03-05||2.59 GB||Open Access||
|Crisp_Epileptogenesis_ChangeLog_...8.txt||2019-07-25||2019-07-25||1.4 KB||Open Access||
|REVISED_Epileptogenesis_Code_Rep...y.zip||2019-07-25||2019-07-25||1.11 GB||Open Access||
|Epileptogenesis_Code_Repository.zip||2019-05-14||2019-05-21||736 MB||Open Access||
Changes â 7/18/2019
Data Analysis > Evoked Response
1. Added 3 more data folders (âControl 1â, âControl 2â, and âControl 3â)
2. This data is identical in structure and meaning to the rest of the data in this folder, with the exception that it is derived from sham control animals.
3. The README file in this folder was modified to reflect these additions.
Data Analysis > Code
1. Added âdataAnalysisDriver_EvokedResponse_Control.mâ
a. Same as âdataAnalysisDriver_EvokedResponse.â, but with the following changes:
i. Specifically formatted for control data
ii. Only computes the features and plots it over time. This file does not contain statistical comparisons between seizure epochs, because the control data does not include seizures.
2. Added âEvokedResponses_TimeCorrelation_Con_VS_Exp.mâ
a. This code is used to determine the differences in time dependency between experimental and control evoked response features.
3. Added âResponseAnalyzer.mâ
a. Illustrates two important concepts: (1) the data analysis process for evoked response features and (2) the progression of raw data to features over the course of the experiment in one animal.
4. Overhauled the README file to explain these added scripts as well as help users better orient themselves to the content of this folder.
1. Updated the initial README to reflect the additions.