This information provides the data and commands to manually setup the computational simulations used in the PLOS ONE paper 'Patient-specific modeling of right coronary circulation vulnerability post-liver transplant in Alagille’s syndrome' using CRIMSON (CARDIOVASCULAR INTEGRATED MODELLING & SIMULATION) a prototype simulation environment developed under the support of the European Research Council (( http://www.crimson.software/)., Note that a Windows version of the CRIMSON flowsolver is provided as part of the CRIMSON Windows installer, but you will need a very powerful Windows computer to run these simulations, as the models used in the present work are extremely computationally-demanding. It is recommended that you use a Linux version of the CRIMSON flowsolver on a high-performance computer., Option 1 (ready-to-use files to immediately start the simulation):
1. Please unzip the Ready-to-use files.
2. Copy the folders of each of the three conditions to the high performance computer.
3. In addition to different codes used, each folder provides the boundary conditions applied in the simulations described in the manuscript (e.g. LPN parameters). To run the 3D simulations for each condition simply launch the it using the CRIMSON flowsolver. In addition, the solver.inp file can be modified to run a 0D "real-time simulation" (please open solver.inp with a text editor and modify line 4 "Simulate in Purely Zero Dimensions:" to "True")., Option 2 (using the MITK files):
1. Please download and install Crimson software ( http://www.crimson.software/).
2. Please unzip the MITK files and the Ready-to-use files.
3. From amongst the provided MITK files, load the MITK file of interest to CRIMSON (using the MITK files, additional changes can be made to the computational model in case the user wants to explore different settings/boundary conditions e.g. change the vascular wall properties, introducing a change in the geometry to create a virtual stenosis).
3. Navigate to the tree in the "Data Manager" panel and select the "Pulmonaries", "CRIMSON SOLVER" and then "Solver study 3D" items, in the described order.
4. In the right hand panel select the "CRIMSON Solver setup" tab and scroll down the right hand bar until to find the "Setup Solver" box; click to output the simulation files (faceInfo.dat, geombc.dat.1, multidomain.dat, netlist_surface.dat,numstart.dat, presolver folder, solver.inp, restart.0.1).
5. Copy and replace the geombc.dat.1 and restart.0.1 generated by CRIMSON for each individual condition to the respective unziped folder in the Ready-to-use file (discard the remaining files that were output by CRIMSON). Note that if you have not changed anything about the model (e.g. vascular wall properties), then doing this will produce restart.0.1 and geombc.dat.1 files which are identical to the ready-to-use versions.
6. Finally copy each Condition folder to the high performance computer and simply launch the simulation using the CRIMSON flowsolver., and For technical queries please contact email@example.com. --October 2018.
The data and the scripts are to show that seizure onset dynamics and evoked responses change over the progression of epileptogenesis defined in this intrahippocampal tetanus toxin rat model. All tests explored in this study can be repeated with the data and scripts included in this repository. and Dataset citation: Crisp, D.N., Cheung, W., Gliske, S.V., Lai, A., Freestone, D.R., Grayden, D.B., Cook, MJ., Stacey, W.C. (2019). Epileptogenesis modulates spontaneous and responsive brain state dynamics [Data set]. University of Michigan Deep Blue Data Repository. https://doi.org/10.7302/r6vg-9658
This data and scripts are meant to test and show seizure differentiation based on bifurcation theory. A zip file is included which contains real and simulated seizure waveforms, Matlab scripts, and metadata. The matlab scripts allow for visual review validation and objective feature analysis. The file “README.txt” provides more detail about each individual file within the zip file. and Data citation: Crisp, D.N., Saggio, M.L., Scott, J., Stacey, W.C., Nakatani, M., Gliske, S.F., Lin, J. (2019). Epidynamics: Navigating the map of seizure dynamics - Code & Data [Data set]. University of Michigan Deep Blue Data Repository. https://doi.org/10.7302/ejhy-5h41
Internally administered targeted radionuclide therapy (TRT) with radio-labelled targeting molecules that deliver cytotoxic radiation to tumor has been used successfully to treat multiple cancers. Lu-177, used increasingly in TRT, emits both beta particles that deliver the therapeutic effect. FDA recently approved a fixed activity (4 cycles of 7.4 GBq/cycle as in NETTER -1) administered every 8 weeks. With the patient studies under this treatment, we collected CT images and corresponding volume of interest (organs, lesions) contours.
SPSS is required to access processed dataset in .sav format. Model output is provided as a word document, and Qualtrics survey instrument is included as PDF and .docx, where .docx version contains survey logic and question numbers.
The search data supports a literature review project on lifestyle therapies for the management of atrial fibrillation. The data included in the dataset are the reproducible search strategies (in docx) and the exported results of all citations from all databases (txt and ris files). These searches and exported result files contain all citations originating from the database searches that were considered for inclusion.
The dataset includes 3 different files: 1) MESSIDOR dataset file contains 460 original images and 460 images for every single ophthalmologist manual marking in total of 3220 images for the entire file. 2) Bin Rushed Ophthalmic center file and contains 195 original images and 195 images for every single ophthalmologist manual marking in total of 1365 images for the entire file. 3) Magrabi Eye center file and contains 95 original images and 95 images for every single ophthalmologist manual marking in total of 665 images for the entire file. The total of all the dataset images are 750 original images and 4500 manual marked images. The images are saved in JPG and TIFF format., NOTE ON THE DATA: Depositor accidentally left out 50 images from the BinRushed folder from the original deposit. A corrected BinRushed folder that includes these 50 images was added to this data set on May 21, 2018., and NOTE ON DOWNLOADING: The file "MESSIDOR.zip" is too large to be downloaded through Deep Blue Data. Please use Globus to download this file.
The research adheres to PRISMA-HARM recommendations for systematic reviews. The reproducible search strategies for all databases, the citation export files from all databases, and the eligibility screening decisions are included in the dataset.
While collaboration with industry is paramount to innovation, the recent emphasis on industrial relationship transparency has sparked new guidelines, research studies, and standardizations focused on re-defining conflict of interest. There is limited data on defining the specific financial amount wherein a conflict of interest is relevant. This study is the first to assess the potential financial effects on high-quality clinical data, or the “indirect sponsorship”.